- is a large city and regional capital. This is where the program began! Our main office is located here, in the Sam neighborhood.
- The after school program runs in 5 primary schools, and runs a combined program in 2 middle schools and 4 high schools.
- “Celebrations” catering business
- “That African Lady” sewing shop
- is a small city and regional capital, approximately 55 kilometers east of Kaolack.
- The after school program runs in 4 primary schools, and runs a combined program in 2 middle/high schools.
- is a village of 1,800 people – 18 kilometers from any paved road – situated nearly equidistant from Nioro and The Gambia border.
- The after school program runs in 1 primary school and 1 middle school.
- “Bissap Tea” entrepreneurship program
- is a medium sized town, approximate 115 kilometers from Kaolack.
- The after school program runs in 1 primary school.
- A girls group grows Organic Cotton
- is a small village, situated on the road between Kaffrine and Koungheul
- The after school program is running in 1 primary school.
- is a village on the road from Kaolack to Nioro
- The after school program is running in 5 primary schools and runs a combined program in a middle/high school.
- is a remote town in the Southeast corner of Sénégal
- a branch of 10,000 Girls is currently being established here
- The Kedougou project is still a work in progress as the staff of 10,000 Girls works to establish an afterschool & entrepreneurship program in one of the most remote parts of Sénégal.